Anyway, here we go.
This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have
less fewer than 200 followers (I'm sorry, the grammar queen in me had to fix that)...the award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs.
1. My favorite store is Fossil, but I probably have the most clothing from Urban Outfitters.
2. If I weren't pursuing a career in clinical psychology, I would be an event planner. (Slash open my own store with my photography, jewelry, garlands, and other artists' cute stuff slash have a super popular blog, of course.)
3. My lips are constantly chapped despite persistent lip balm application (why, lips, why?!).
4. I ran my first 5k last year.
5. I have an annual Halloween party. I think this year will be the 8th one!
6. I watch a lot of bad TV.
7. I can't walk in heels, and I love to wear boots.
8. The first time I saw snow on the ground, my brother and I tried to build a snowman. Unfortunately, we didn't know that you have to roll the snowball in the snow to make it bigger. (We were really little, okay?! And native Texans..)
9. At-home DDR was one of my favorite activities in middle school (and maybe high school... it was so long ago, it's hard to remember).
10. I went to Disney World during spring break my senior year of undergrad, and my friend Allie and I went on pretty much every ride (that we wanted to go on, anyway).
11. My boyfriend refuses to let me dress my cat Boudreaux (which didn't stop me from putting angel wings on him for Halloween).
1. What is your favorite nail polish color? Metro Chic by OPI for Sephora.. it's kind of grayish purple.. and the shiny teal that's on my toes from my last pedicure!
2. What is your favorite season? Definitely fall.
3. Do you like Instagram or Pinterest better? Why? That's like apples and oranges.. I can't pick!
4. What was/is your favorite subject in school? I guess I liked language arts/English? In undergrad, I liked psychology obviously.
5. Lipgloss, lipstick, or neither? I'm just starting to get into wearing lip color! Right now it's mostly tinted balms.
6. What are your favorite types of blogs to read? Beauty, lifestyle, etc. I like fashion blogs the most, followed by lifestyle, I suppose?
7. What is your favorite pattern? (chevron, polka dots, etc.) Love polka dots.
8. Have you ever made anything from Pinterest? If so, what was it? I've made a bunch of recipes and a few crafts. You can see some of them on my tried and liked it board.
9. Would you rather drink coffee or tea? I don't really drink either. I love frappucinos from Starbucks and iced mochas.
10. What is your all time favorite movie? My favorite used to be Garden State.. I like The Darjeeling Limited, Stupid, Crazy, Love, and The Brothers Bloom a lot, too!
11. Do you watch reality TV? If so, what shows? I semi-hate to admit it, but I am addicted to The Bachelor franchise. It all started Ashley Hebert's season, when a guy my friend had dated briefly and that I had met was going on the show, and I wanted to see how he would do!
1. What's your favorite restaurant?
2. What's your most used smartphone app?
3. Do you have a TV show you especially look forward to every week?
4. Have you ever responded to an ad on Craigslist?
5. What's your favorite recipe?
6. What's your favorite blog? (Not your own!)
7. Do you watch the Bachelor? Who's your favorite on this season?
8. Which state is your favorite?
9. What's your favorite beauty product?
10. Have you ever bought anything on Etsy? What was it?
11. Have you been overseas?
1. simple bliss
And that's all I really feel like doing for now.. maybe I'll find some more later and update this!